Silesian Journal of
Pure and Applied Mathematics
Procedure of Reviewing
- Submitted article is analyzed tentatively by the editorial board.
In case when the subject of paper is in contradiction with the
profile of journal the manuscript might be rejected.
- Submitted paper is sent to independent reviewers being
specialists in the given topic.
- The reviewer is independent from the author of the reviewed work
and there is no conflict of interest between reviewer and authors.
- The reviewers are kindly requested to deliver the reports in 2
- The review is in writing and should be ended with the explicit
request for admitting the paper to be published or for rejecting it.
- The procedure of reviewing is done confidentially.
- The list of reviewers is published one time per year.